Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ulta: Smoke-Screen

Hey, today I've got pics of one polishes that was in the Shades of Grey collection at Ulta. I love greys. grays. I'm really not quite sure how I ought to spell it. Anyhoo, this is Smoke-Screen. I love it. It is so dark and mysterious. 













This was a beautifully opaque grey cream. One coat people, one coat. And this polish dries wicked fast. Seriously I painted my nails literally 3 seconds before running out the door to go to the store and by the time I go to Walmart (which is about 2 minutes away) they were dry enough to be bumped into and not dent. Which is exactly the kind of polish that I need. I wish this was in a bigger bottle, because I forsee this bottle being empty in the next month or so. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! I may have to pick up this set because I love this gray. And that Maybelline gray we saw! I need grays for winter. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete