Monday, September 27, 2010

Essie: Sew Psyched

Heyyyy,

This is Essie Sew Psyched. I love this polish. I won't say much about it because it has been discussed ad nauseum in the nail blogosphere for the past few weeks/months. But trust me, it has not been overhyped. This polish is downright amazing. 


Lovely army-green. Fantastic subtle shimmer. I just absolutely love this color. 








Also - I'm watching House right now and it is really a tearjerker!!! I haven't cried while watching House in years. Until tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I totally thought this was just a grey -- who knew it was a green-grey? I think I must have it.

    I hate you, btw, you make me want polishes soooo muchhhh moreeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm you never updated us on your wear test with this, missy!!

    ReplyDelete