Saturday, September 11, 2010

Andddd... the reading I have to do by Wednesday.


Lots and lots of fun. That yellow covered book.. 629 pages!!! that top one... 305 pages. the two bottom ones... over 200 pages a piece. I don't know how the fuck I'm going to get all of this reading done. Do professors expect grad students to just sit holed up in their room reading allll the time?!? Because that is sooo not me! I was so freaking excited about football starting this week. And now - I will probably spend my Sunday trying to read, stealing guilty glances at the TV and NFL.com and my fantasy stuff, because I knowwww that I should be diligent and read and complete my assignments. But it's so damn hard sometimes. No.. it's so damn hard allll the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you never finished you procrastinator, you!

    (this is why we get along so well!)

    ReplyDelete