Saturday, September 11, 2010

China Glaze: Liquid Leather w/ Holo Top Coat

Okay.. so this is my new and improved version of what China Glaze Cosmic should have been. Ugh. That was such a disappointment. It was the thing I was most looking forward to from my latest Transdesign purchase.

This is China Glaze Liquid Leather, which is the best black cream polish in the world, in my opinion. Two coats is all you need for complete opacity. And it applies like a dream. No issues with polish consistency or cuticle flooding or anything. It was so nice to not have to worry about that crap.

On top of Liquid Leather I used my frankened holo Seche Vite that I talked about a few posts ago. I love that thing.










See... that is what I was hoping Cosmic would be. Nice, smooth jet black with holo glitter.
I only with my Seche franken had different sized glitter. That would be amazing. 








Yeah.. I like this soooo much better than Cosmic. I seriously will never wear Cosmic again. Maybe I'll try to swap it for something else over at MUA. Or if anyone wants it, let me know. 




Now that is what a holo polish should be!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. OoOoOoOoOoOoh! look at all the glitter!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I would never be able to pay attention to anything except my nails if they were this sparkly. That holo topcoat is the best thing you ever did!

    ReplyDelete