Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Essie: Lacy Not Racy


Essie's Lacy Not Racy. This is another deep red vampy creamy jelly autumn goodness color. I've been on the hunt, and thankfully when I was at Ulta they had a whole crapload in a half off bowl by the register.. So I grabbed a few. I actually really like this color, although I was hoping for something a little less purple-based. 
But it is still very pretty. Reminds me of plums. 




Obviously it is drastically different in the sunlight. It looks surprisingly sheer, which is funny because it doesnt really seem sheer indoors. Next time I apply it I will be sure to be more careful in my application, because I can see spots where color pooled and became darker. 




Whoaaaa sunshiney. 












I wish I had taken a picture inside so you could see the darkness and vampyness of this polish. Its fantastic for fall. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot! So apparently you're not having an issues with the new Essie's you bought?

    ReplyDelete