Wednesday, September 22, 2010

China Glaze: First Class Ticket

Today I bring you China Glaze First Class Ticket from the Vintage Vixen collection. Let me just say how much I love deep dark purples and blues and greens and reds. Really anything that is really saturated with color. I just can't get enough. So this color was right up my ally. I think its truly gorgeous. I tried to take pictures that show off the fantastic blue and purple glitter. 











Sooo pretty! I love it. I hope you do too.




And heres Nikki. She had to go to the vet today cause she was limping around like House or something, which was strange cause she's only 3 years old. So we took her and found out that she has some sort of abscess in her back knee. So sad! Apparently she sprained it early this morning because when she asked to go out last night at 3 am she was perfectly fine. I hope she's not in pain. But she got some pills and she's definitely walking around much better now. The vet said she should be back to normal by the weekend. 



1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty! You should really pick up Nicole by OPI - Show You Care. I love love love love love love love it! It's one of my favorite polishes ever. It's dark and purple and gorgeousssssss.

    That picture of Nikki is my favorite! You should print it out and frame it. I hope she's okay! I'm sure she's fine, but keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete