Saturday, September 11, 2010

China Glaze: Millenium

Holy crap is this polish amazing. I was going to wear it just to swatch it, but now I don't want to take it off. 


Its sooooo shinyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!



and so opaque! Seriously, if China Glaze 2030 is anything like this formula, I totally understand why Scrangie always reaches for it when she does konad. It would probably be amazing. I should definitely try konad with this, even though konad and I don't get along all that well.. maybe the right polish would change that. 












Sigh.. it's so amazing. I love it. To death.  And it's wearing pretty well. I didn't put a top coat on because, like I said, I was just planning on swatching it and changing it and then I got busy and such... but I don't have any top wear and it dried really fast, so that's another plus. I'm telling you guys, if you like silver, reflective, metallic polishes... go ahead and buy this because you really won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. I reallllllly like this polish!!! I think you should do a comparison post on this vs my fashin bug one! I think even if they're dupes, I'd end up with this because I freaking love it. Saddddd.

    ReplyDelete