Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ulta: High Rise Haze


Here is Ulta's High Rise Haze from the Shades of Grey collection. It is a pretty nice dusty purple creme. Unfortunately I have issues with colors like these, I feel like they  make my hands look dirty. I know that is strange, but whatever. I'm a pretty strange individual.





 



Awww. Look at the cute itty bitty bottle. Soooo adorable. 





So tiny! Nikki had to investigate. 


So... I'm pretty sure that all colors in the lavender range look bad on my skin. I wish this were not the case, because I am actually a purple lover. I feel like it fits in nicely with my love of the blues and greens. Alas, the only purples I like on me are of the deep dark and mysterious variety. The lightest purple that I think looks okay on me is China Glaze's Spontaneous.
Perhaps I should set out on a quest to find the perfect light purple. As if I need encouragement of any sort to spend more of my measly TA check on nail polish. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the color! I see what you mean about the color not working, but it's so freaking pretty!!

    ReplyDelete