Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics: Never So Ever-Green

Okay... and my favorite Diamond Cosmetics polish ever.... Never So Ever-Green.  Prepare yourself for a picture heavy post, because this polish deserves it!


Ahhhhh!!! Look at this awesomenes!!!!! Is it green? Is it gray? Is it brown? Is it taupe???? Who knows!!! Because it changes all the time. And that is what makes it my favorite. Seriously - it looks really different in different lighting situations, as you will soon see. But I think it looks gorgeous in each and every one of them. I love the golden shimmer. 




Oooh look how dark and mysterious. 













Seriously - make this big so you can see the amazing sparkliness!




And.. a slightly blurry (sorry!) pic in the shade. To show what is looks like indoors.


Another shady pic







God! I love it so much! I usually prefer colors in the bright, blue/teal/purpley variety that remind me of spring and summer and tropical islands... but I am really feeling this dark green right now. I want to wear it for the next 2 months. If you don't hear from me again - that is what happened. 




And here is a picture actually taken indoors. While I was trying to read. And clearly procrastinating. 

I hate how my camera absolutely refuses to focus if there is "low light." Who the fuck are you to determine how much light should be in my picture, Samsung? Why the heck won't you do what I ask you to? Oh, and while we're at it - stop sucking up batteries like they are crack. It's ridiculous. 

Anyways... I love this polish. If you're going to get only one polish from Diamond Cosmetics, I recommend this one hands down. Now, if you're going to get 10, I could give you a whole list of recommendations. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to see this in person! I looooooooooove the last picture indoors, it's such a beautiful green!

    ReplyDelete