Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pure Ice: Hot Tamale

Okay - Hot Tamale. I'm not really a fan of the name.. because when I see this polish I automatically think of fall, and Halloween, and this mysterious thing that I see on TV where the leaves on trees change colors (weird! our leaves are pretty much always green. until they die. and then they are just brown. i've actually never been up north during autumn. Only during the winter when everything is frozen. I've really got to make a point to explore this country a bit more.) Anyway - so Hot Tamale. It's a nice burnt amber color. Very orange. Very opaque. This was one that I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat instead of two thin coats.










I wish that yellow shimmer that is so apparent in the bottle came out of the nail. But it doesn't really. It's still pretty though.  















1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is great! Firey... reddish, great for summer but tottttaaallllyyy can be used for fall/my favorite time of year/HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete