Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pure Ice: Kiss Me Here

Okay - One of my top three Pure Ice's. Kiss Me Here is a verrrry nice and very opaque cool gray. I love it because it's so austere!! And it reminds me of concrete and stormy days. I'm not a major fan of these pictures, I took them with my non-dominant hand so they seem like weird angles, and there seems to be some shimmer left on my hands from when I removed Excuse Me, and also the polish looks verrrrrry shiny! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't automatically look at the polish when it's on my fingers and think OOOh Shiny! I think the bottle shows the accurate color.













Again, this was two coats. Very opaque even though the first coat seemed really sheer. I'm telling you people - If you were concerned about purchasing this band because you were afraid of opacity or wear - toss your concerns out the window! Just because they're inexpensive doesn't mean they're bad! They are great! In fact - I have significantly better wear out of these polishes then I get from the significantly more expensive ($8) Essie.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this grey! LOVE. I may have to do this is lieu of Maybelline. Or I'll get both. Who knows. Haha.

    BTW I thought I commented on all of these when I read them -- clearly I just commented in my head.

    I LOVE NIKKI IN THE BACKGROUND. She's so fucking funny and I love her crazy ass.

    ReplyDelete