Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pure Ice: Risk Taker

I love love love this polish!!! I'm afraid that the pictures don't do it justice.. because it is fabulous. The perfecttttttt neutral. A nice shimmery taupe, it can pull bronze or silver depending on what you're wearing. It has an extremely subtle hologram glitter running throughout that was only captured in one of my pictures. But I think that is fitting, because the glitter is only apparent in the direct sunlight.

I really hope you like this polish, because I would encourage everyone looking for a nice neutral to pick this up.



Awww.. you can't really see the holo here. Maybe if you click on it and blow it up it will be more apparent. 















Ultimately - fabulous color. I wear it on my toes constantlyyyyy with my Seche/Holo Franken. I think it is one of the best combos in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty!! I love browns, and I love Pure Ice! You should do a NOTD of this + the top coat and post it!

    ReplyDelete