Saturday, September 11, 2010

Icing: Weekend Rendezvous

Okay. So let's move on to some Icing colors. I love the fact that Claire's carries some pretty damn fabulous nail colors. I love their sets. I have two of them - a pastel set and a neon scented set. I'll post those some other time. Right now, I want to show you Weekend Rendezvous, which is a very pretty cream salmon pink. Very nice. Very neutral. If I have to go to an interview or something and I don't want to scare anybody with neon tiger stripes, I usually reach for a color in this family. It also looks great with my frankened Holo Top Coat.


















An unfortunate update:  Shortly after posting these pictures, Icing's Weekend Rendezvous fell victim to my ceramic tile floor. It fell from quite a height and unfortunately shattered into a million pieces. You will be missed Weekend Rendezvous. 

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo pretty! I'm so sad it broke! =( Where's the picture of the massacre?

    (Does this mean we have to go to Wiregrass to replace this and by up all the Hot Topic polishes? I think yes!)

    ReplyDelete