Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ulta: The Jungle Look



Heyyy,

Here I have Ulta's The Jungle Look. What a fabulous bright green cream! This is what I had thought Jade is the New Black would be. Don't get me wrong, I love Jade is the New Black, but it is pretty dark, and I feel that this is a great color that can be worn in the winter or the summer. 


Hmmm.. dark and shady. I love how it does look dustier in the shade, but it doesn't loose its vibrancy. 















And in the sun its just a truly beautiful jewel toned green. Love it! I wish I had a purse in this color. I might have to borrow my friend C______'s. 




Love it! Love it even more since it was only two dollars. God damn you Ulta and your awesome sales and beautiful products.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorg! I have a SH polish I need to swatch that kinda reminds me of this... I love this though. If they aren't similiar, I'll be purchasing this!

    ReplyDelete