Friday, September 24, 2010

Ulta: Moody Blues

Hey,
The other day, Sunday to be exact, I decided to go with Ulta's Moody Blues to show my support for the Giants. What a mistake on my part to put Eli in as my fantasy quarterback. The kicker is that Peyton is my other quarterback, so I had to decide who I though would be better off in the Manningbowl. Fuck my decision making! I alwaysssssssss go with my heart instead of my head in my fantasy decisions, and it fucks me over every time. 

Anyhoo - Ulta. I love Ulta polishes. They are always so opaque and creamy. I never have application issues. Moody Blues is, surprise surprise, a dark mysterious looking blue. 






I think this is a fantastic dark blue creme. All of the dark blues I have are shimmery, and as much as I love shimmers, as soon as I put on a creme I feel so much more... classy? for some reason. To me there is something very classic and elegant about a creme polish, no matter what the color is. Needless to say, I love this polish. Its just dark enough that it is clearly navy, but never looks black at all. These pictures kind of pull out the purple in it that isn't present in real life.






1 comment:

  1. I've determined Ulta has the best blues!!!!! And I must own them all.

    ReplyDelete