Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ulta: Alter Ego

Why hello there! Since I am amassing such a large polish collection, I really am trying to get as many pictures as possible out there right now. So here is Ulta's Alter Ego. A pretty nifty polish if you ask me. Not too crazy or special, but it is a nice shimmery metallic blue. Reminds me of denim for some reason. I have never owned shiny metallic pants though, so I don't know why. You can see the massive amount of silver in the bottle. I probably should have shook it up a little more before using it. 







Very shiny. Bold, but not too bold. I think this will make a fabulous winter mani, maybe underneath a konad snowflake stamp or with some white and silver glitter sponged on the tips. I'll have to try that if it gets cold here this year. Overall - fantastic purchase for 2 dollars. I have yet to meet an Ulta polish I don't like. I'll keep you updated if it does happen though. 

1 comment:

  1. this is pretttttyyy! reminds me of the sky. clearly, we're both strange!

    i'd LOVE to see a mani with a snowflake! that'd be beautifullll and so wintery!

    ReplyDelete