Saturday, September 11, 2010

Icing: 7th Inning Stretch

Okay.. another Icing polish. I picked this up last fall. My friend C____ and I were trying to find a dupe for this gorgeousssss designer polish we sampled at Macy's (I can't for the life of me remember what it was - because I'd actually really like to get it). But this polish was a pretty damn good substitute! It is my favorite dark blue shimmer. Which is saying something because I love China Glaze's Frostbite, but I really like the subtleness of this shimmer. It's one of those fantastic lit from within colors. Even though it is dark, it never looks black. And it is always very shiny. Love love love! Can't rave enough about this. It is polishes like these that keep me going back to stores like Claire's to see if they have anything good.







Wow! That looks like the worst bottle picture ever! Totally not representative of what is on the nail in real life. 








1 comment:

  1. I loveeee this color! Who knew Claires had good stuff?

    ReplyDelete