Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Essie: Merino Cool

Here is another polish from Essie's Fall 2010 collection, Merino Cool. This is one in a very long line of purpley taupes that have become very popular recently, but that's cool cause I really like it. Unlike Sew Psyched, in which I detected a bit of shimmer, I really think this is a pretty basic creme. The formula on these is great, again, it makes me feel foolish for discounting Essie for all those months. I think it makes my hands look dirty though, but oh well. It screams fall to me, which is awesome since we Floridians have to live vicariously through people on TV who actually experience a season between summer and winter. Anyway, onto the pics. 








Yes, lovely and fabulous, I know. Enjoy!





Current Reading:  Maya Jasanoff's Edge of Empire: Lives, Culture, and Conquest in the East 1750-1850.
It may sound kind of boring, but it is actually really awesome.


1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot!! I'll have to see if it's in the cube because I'm really debating on picking up the cube -- esp if it goes on clearance!

    also, i like that you made your blog list on the side! =) hurrah for new blogs!

    ReplyDelete