Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sally Hansen: Brisk Blue

Hey, here's a pretty nifty polish I recently picked up. I was hesitant to grab this polish when it first came out over the spring/summer because I already own a plethora of bright blues, but I'm really glad I picked this one up at Target. It is just so cheerful! I've been in a fall mood lately and have been wearing a lot of dark colors, so this was a refreshing change. And since it was over 90 degrees here the other day, totally applicable.






Just a warning, I'm not sure if it was this or the polish I swatched right after I took this off, but I had smurf hands for hours. I soaked my hands in lemon juice and they were stilllll blue. Very blue. So be careful. Use lots of base coats. And try not to rub the cotton ball/whatever you use to take off polish all over your fingers. Stick to soaking your cotton with lots of nail polish remover and letting it sit for a few seconds on the nail and then swiping downward so that you don't have the same issue I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment