Sunday, October 17, 2010

China Glaze: Kiwi Cool-Ada

This is China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada. I actually really like this polish, although I didn't when I first purchased it. The reason I didn't like it is because it is still not completely opaque after 3 thick coats, and also... this is really freaking vibrant. It may not look like it is in these pictures, but this polish is shockingly bright. And while I am normally all for shocking brights,  for some reason I wasn't feeling this one for the longest time. All summer, in fact. But now that fall is here, I find myself reevaluating this spring purchase. It is bright and cheery. Fantastic for some nail art (like my dots). And it is so unexpected in the fall, and I love unexpected things. 
Well.. enough chatter. onto the pics. 





P.S. I HATE when companies are sloppy and I get bottles with fucked up labels.
P.P.S. Yay the Giants won!!! Wooo Hoooo!
P.P.P.S. I am kicking ass in Fantasy Hockey this week, and it is making up for the horrible week/semester/year I am having scholastic-wise. I really hate the program that I am in and the people in it. I had, for some reason, this romanticized notion that in the academic world qualification and skills would be a deciding factor in jobs, not how pretty you are and how much you suck up. But I was mistaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment