Thursday, October 28, 2010

China Glaze: For Audrey

First pictures from my new camera! But I still have a lot of pictures I too with my old camera that I have to post, but I just wanted to put this up because its my favorite polish in the world and I was excited about it. This is China Glaze For Audrey. A fabulous bright teal creme. 


And since I was trying out my new camera I took a pic of some trees in my neighbors backyard. Look at those powerlines. Definitely going to be power-less come next hurricane. 


Oh, and I forgot to mention that I actually took these pictures after 3 days of wear. THREE days. And look at that! No tip wear whatsoever. God I love CND Stickey. Also this was topped with Seche, the best top coat that has ever been created. 



Ultimately this polish is fabulous. Gorgeous. Phenomenal. If you don't have it, you need to get it. Pronto. 


No comments:

Post a Comment