Sunday, October 31, 2010

China Glaze: Cheers to You

Sorry for the long delay! I'm in DC and I found it totally preposterous that the Hilton makes you pay 9.95 a day for internet access. I was adamant about not giving them 10 bucks for something that has been free in every hotel I've stayed at for the past 10 years. But eventually I caved. So I might as well make it worthwhile and post some pictures, right? So I'll try to get some of the China Glaze Christmas Collection up. This collection is called Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice. I love being naughty. Not so much with the nice, but I'm working on it. Anyhoo, this is Cheers to You. A very nice foily silver. Very shiny. I like the foil because it disguises the brushstrokes. I love how reflective this polish is. I think it will be a phenomenal New Years polish.




And here it is with one coat of Party Hearty:


And another thick coat of Party Hearty on top of that:


And the same combo in the shade:


Overall... I love it! Great apart, great together. Overall... great!

No comments:

Post a Comment