Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orly: Viridian Vinyl

So who has Pokemon on the brain right now? Just me?? Okay, obviously this polish is only reminiscent of Pokemon in name. This was part of the Orly Plastix collection. I was super excited about both of the polishes I picked up from this collection (this and Retro Red), but unfortunately I'm just not madly in love with them. Don't get me wrong, they're very nice colors. But I suppose I'm just more into glitters and shimmers and jellies and nice shiny cremes. 

Viridian Vinyl is a pretty bright and vibrant teal with a satin finish. 






For future swatches I'm definitely going to stop doing the far away bottle pic because I think it looks weird. I'll try to take pictures as close as possible, like the last 3 pictures here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment