Friday, October 22, 2010

China Glaze: Frosty

Yay! I'm still super excited that my CG Holiday collection came the other day. This is definitely one of my favorites, China Glaze Frosty. It is so shimmery and whimsical. Veryyyy wintery as well. I love the flecks. 

This polish was pretty sheer, but I actually like it that way. It can be layered or it can be built up. This was 4 coats, so it isn't too bad (like some 6 coaters out there). And any time spent doing extra coats is absolutely worth it, in my opinion. 


So me this definitely looks like glistening snow. Like snow that has been melting, but refroze. You know, the snow that is incredibly slippery and you don't realize it until you're on your ass on the sidewalk. 





And in the shade.. Still fabulous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment