Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Icing: Laura's Fav

Here is a little beauty I grabbed at Claire's last week. Laura's Fav. I love it! I thought it might be a dupe for China Glaze For Audrey, or Diamond Cosmetics Oh Tiff, or Essie Turquoise in Caicos. But it's really not. I did a comparison between those colors that I will post soon, as soon as I figure out how to type on pictures on my macbook. 
Anyway, here is Laura's Fav. By the way I got this for a great deal. It was something like buy 2 get one free, or buy one get one free. Or buy one get one half off. Something along those lines that prompted me to buy 4 polishes. I have a serious problem. 


I don't know how visible it is here (it might be more visible if you click on the pic and make it big) but there is a lot of shimmer in this baby. I was shocked. I had thought in the store that it might be a fabulous alternative for Chanel's Nouvelle Vague. But the Chanel is much more green, along the lines of For Audrey, while this polish is a lot cooler and has a lot of blue in it. But it does have that fabulous shimmer that Chanel is known for. So... definitely a worthwhile purchase in my eyes. Although... what with cognitive dissonance and all. I'll manage to find a way to reason that every purchase was worthwhile.




And in the shade: 



It's very pretty, no?

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! It's different than the other blues you have... it's gorg!

    ReplyDelete