Saturday, October 16, 2010

OPI: Jade is the New Black

 Okay so this swatching session is what made me decide to take my pictures inside. Look at how vibrant and bright OPI Jade is the New Black looks inside. This is what it looks like in real life. 



Fabulous. Gorgeous. A definite must have!



And here is what it looks like when I took picures outside.


I just think it looks really washed out. Not at all as bright and vibrant as it is in real life. Do you see the difference? 




Well... I like how it looks inside better. It is a dar better representation of what you'll get when you wear it. But either way I loveeeeeee this color. I know I say that a lot, but this was one polish where I was on the fence.. I wanted it (mostly for St. Pattys day) but I didn't want to pay a lot for it. Eventually my desire to try it overpowered my desire to be practical (isn't that always the case??) and I caved and bought it. Full price! At a damn JC Penny salon. What the fuck was I thinking?? Who knows. But I am glad that I have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment