Friday, October 15, 2010

China Glaze: Frostbite

Well everyone loves this polish, and there is a reason why. Because it is awesome!!! And it is part of China Glaze's permanent collection so you can easily find this at Sally's. Go get it. It will become your favorite blue very quickly. It is just so bright and vibrant! I love it. I also love the hint of green that it gets in the sun. It's just very fabulous. 







These pictures were taken inside right next to a huge window. I also took pictures outside, but lately I've been feeling that my outside pictures have kind of washed the color out of the polishes. For instance, I also took indoor/outdoor pictures of Jade is the New Black. And they look so different (in my opinion). So I think it is best to take pictures inside, by a huge window. At least with the camera I currently have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment