Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ulta: Blue Streak

I love love love this color! I really don't have anything like it. It reminds me of the cerulean Crayola crayon. Which was my favorite, by the way. On an interesting side note, I really didn't know how to pronounce cerulean until I watched The Devil Wears Prada. haha. 

Anyway, this color is great. A nice bright blue creme, with just the tiniest hint of a greenish tint. <3




I've really got to re-take these pictures to do this polish justice. Or maybe I'll just showcase it in a patchwork mani. I've been trying to perfect them... because the first one I did was god awful. And the second one I did was wearable, but not great. But hopefully one day mine will look even half as nice as Chloe's. Her patchwork manis are AMAZING. I love her blog. Check her out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment