Saturday, December 18, 2010

Teal Patchwork

My second attempt at a patchwork mani didn't look much better. It is just so hard to get the tape lined up properly. And I had major problems with creating a good seal - polish kept leaking through and I would have to re-do it. Such a hassle. 

I used China Glaze For Audrey for the base, China Glaze 2nite for the blue holo, and China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black.

Also - sorry that these pictures were taken indoors but I wanted to take this mani off as soon as I finished it (at 11pm), but I wanted a picture of it - for progress's sake. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be so good at doing patchwork manis that this will be laughable.

No comments:

Post a Comment