Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Mani

Here is the mani that I actually wore on Christmas. I wanted to change things up after wearing Party Hearty for almost two weeks. I've neverrrrrr worn a polish that long. Fuck - I've never even wore a polish for a week. I guess that just goes to show how cool and awesome Party Hearty is. 

This mani was China Glaze Cheers for You, with a little nail art on top. 
First off - I just want to say that Cheers for You deserves an award. An award for being the polish with the worst wear! I did this on Christmas Eve - around 9pm. I took this pictures around 10am Christmas day. I had major major major chippage issues on my right hand.  3/5 nails were halfway chipped off. And I don't know if you can see it but on my left hand (which is shown) both my index and middle finger had pretty noticeable chips on them as well. I don't know what happened.
Another thing to note - I got the ideas for my nails from Nails by Asami. Her designs are amazing!! It makes me want to run out and buy acrylic paint and practice my nail art. 

For these I didn't use acrylic paint. I used China Glaze Ruby Deer for the red and China Glaze Emerald Sparkled for the green.
I should have stopped with the holly bunch. I think it is really cute! And it came out looking pretty decent. But nooooo - I had to keep going. Asami's christmas lights mani looked so cute and easy I figured I could handle it. I was wrong. I think it ruined the whole mani. 

See - nice fingers...


and.. crappy thumb!


 And back to the nice fingers... 


Well - I liked my fingers at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment