Monday, December 6, 2010

China Glaze: 2NITE

Holy crap! I feel so bad about not posting. In my defense, I have totally fucked up my ankle and its all bruised and swollen. I will spare you pictures, but needless to say I have not been feeling up to my swatching self. 
But this sunday I did have a little swatching party while I was waiting for the Flyers-Islanders game to start, so I did the few polishes from the OMG collection that I have. And can I just say, that I think this was the best collection China Glaze has ever come out with! I love holo. I really can't get enough of it. In fact for christmas I've ordered myself a bunch more from OMG and from the Kaleidoscope collection. I can't wait for them to come. 

Anyway, on to 2NITE.  It is a very gorgeous light blue (actually, maybe it is more periwinkle) with tons of amazing holo glitter in it. It looks like rainbows dancing across my fingers. Of the few that I have, I think this might be the most holo-rific. On to the pictures so you can check out the gorgeousness. 







No comments:

Post a Comment