Friday, December 10, 2010

Essie: Velvet Voyeur

Here is a gorgeous color from Essie's fall collection, Velvet Voyeur. I actually purchased this a while ago and was putting off trying it on because I was afraid it would stain like crazy, but it didnt! Which was pleasantly surprising. I really love the color. I found it a wee bit tricky to put on and get even coats. Jellys are annoying in that sense, because I hate hate hate bald spots. But a third coat covered everything up and it looked phenomenal in my opinion. Very dark and vampy, yet still purple (actually I felt it was very purply/brown. Like eggplant or something). I'm loving Essie's new polishes. I still hate the Spring 2010 resort collection because those polishes sucked, but it was totally unfair for me to judge the whole company based on two polishes. 
I desperately need Smokin Hot. I'm hopefully going Monday to Ulta if I can get a ride. Sadly, since I sprained my ankle I haven't been able to drive my own car (which is a manual and involved clutching). So... if I don't get rides or borrow an automatic I am pretty much stuck at home. Big sad face. I hope I get better soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment