Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sally Hansen: Lightening

I like yellow. It is such a cheery color. I don't think it looks that good on me - but I love it anyway. This yellow polish isn't bad, but it isn't great either. But it is widely available at every Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and any other store you can think of - so that's a plus. Sally Hansen Lightening from the Insta-Dri line. I usually like the colors from the Insta-Dri line and don't like the formula. And that holds true for this polish as well. It is really opaque, which is good. But it is also very thick and streaky, so it requires numerous coats regardless of the fact that it is pretty opaque. I don't know about you guys, but if I'm going to do numerous coats, I want them to be thin. Because what happens with me when I wear the Insta-Dri polishes is that the final product ends up being so thick it takes foreverrrrr to dry. And then I bump my hands into things and dent my polish and then I just end up taking it off. Which is exactly what happened to me when I wore this. But if you are willing to deal with all of that, it really is a nice color yellow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment