Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Konad Failure

Here is my first attempt at a full Konad mani. It didn't turn out that good - but I suppose I can only get better. As you can see, I royally fucked up my ring finger on one of my hands. But I do like the color combo. I added to my China Glaze Midnight Mission mani by using China Glaze Millennium. And then, because the stamping turned out so bad, I attempted to disguise it by using my holo Seche franken, but it didn't help at all. But it did make it sparkly, which is always good. I used one of my BundleMonster plates for this, and I have to say - they are really awesome. Though they are a little too small for my thumb, I don't really mind. They were ridiculously cheap. For my thumb I turned the stamper sideways and did two on top of each other, and I think it worked out pretty well.








No comments:

Post a Comment