Sunday, January 30, 2011

OPI: Last Friday Night

Here is the other super sheer glitter polish from the Katy Perry OPI collection. Last Friday Night is the blue counterpart to Teenage Dream. But Teenage Dream has better coverage and opacity, because it had more tiny colored glitter in the base than this polish does. I don't mind this polish with just one coat. Because you can't even tell it is a blue base. 


 But I'm not a fan of it at 3. I just dislike sheer glitters that are in an unnatural color. It makes me feel like I have some sort of disease. 



But underneath Black Shatter it is a whole different story. I love it! I didn't think I would - just like with Teenage Dream. You can't really tell from these pictures but it is very obvious that there is a blue tinted base. And the glitter is phenomenal when poking through the cracks in Black Shatter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment