Thursday, January 27, 2011

Essie: Chinchilly

Here is the first polish I grabbed when I saw the Essie display at Walmart. I've been meaning to add Essie Chinchilly to my orders on 8ty8 or Transdesign or whatever, but I never remember to. So when I saw it, I knew I had to have it. And I'm super glad I do. I love these dirty neutral colors. I've seen some pictures online where Chinchilly pulls very green. And I have to say that I did not have that issue at all (although I really wanted it to pull green). I still think its pretty when it looks like a very deep grey with a tiny hint of purple and brown like it does on me. 





The gorgeous grey color of this polish reminds me of the millions of cranes we have in Fl this time of the year. Here are a few that were in my yard today. They scare the shit out of my cats, which is always funny to watch. 



1 comment:

  1. Smart cats :)
    A crane can easily kill a full grown man, they are actually pretty dangerous when provoked (strong legs, sharp claws).
    Ours are black and white, they'll be soon returning from Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete