Friday, January 21, 2011

Claire's: Happy/Earthy

Well I grabbed these mood polishes a while ago when I saw a bunch of them one day at the mall. And I have to say - I'm really disappointed. Maybe it is that I'm too cold. Or warm. I don't know. But for the most part these polishes don't change at all. At least the ones I've tried. I got 4 of them, but I only wore 2 and just didn't even feel like trying the other two. I'll definitely get around to swatching them one day. But probably not any time soon. 
I also am not a fan of the finish. I know some people like the semi-matte finish (a la Orly Plastix collection) but.... for the most part I don't. Sometimes it really works, but most of the time I hate it. Well, here are some pictures of Happy/Earthy. My favorite of the two I've tried. Though that isn't saying much. 








No comments:

Post a Comment