Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gosh: Mystery Night

This was another polish I got from the Magic Maid blog sale, and I love it!! It is beautiful dark and vampy color. I've been wearing it on my toes for like 2 weeks now. I love how it is clearly purple, even indoors in the shade it looks like a very dark purple. Ad I love it when polishes don't lose their color in the shade. I also LOVE the shimmer! It's great! I probably wouldn't like this so much if it were a creme. I mean, how generic - a dark purple creme. but a dark purple with reddish/pinkish subtle shimmer?? Fabulous! 






Also - the formula was amazingggg. I neeeeeed more Gosh products. Stat. If only I lived in the UK. I don't even know how to get any here. Oh well, I suppose I will just have to wait for more blog sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment