Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Absolutely Alice French Tips

Today I really wanted to wear OPI Absolutely Alice, but I also really didn't want to spend 1/2 hour trying to remove it later, so I decided to do a french manicure with Absolutely Alice tips. And I have to say, I really love it! I usually don't do glitter french manicures, and I have no idea why!! It is awesome. And I think it is still school-approprite. Not that something not being school appropriate has stopped me before. But since becoming a TA I really have been trying to be more professional looking.






I love love love this. I'm going to wear a french with China Glaze Ruby Pumps tomorrow... to try and get that in before Thanksgiving. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this!! It's very subtly sparkly. And the lines are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I really want to get the Burlesque glitters just so that I can do french tips.

    ReplyDelete