Saturday, November 27, 2010

Color Club: Snakeskin

Hey, I hope everyone had a good holiday in the US. Today I have Color Club Snakeskin, from the Untamed Luxury collection. I know a lot of other bloggers wrote about how they hate the texture of this polish, but the texture didn't bother me that much. For me, the texture of De-luxe-cious is 100 times worse. The formula on this could be better though. I found it to be really thick. A little Seche Restore should fix it, but it is disappointing that I would have to use it on a brand new bottle of polish. 

Anyway, I love the color of this polish. Very dark silver... or perhaps pewter. This is the color of most of my purses. I think it goes with almost everything. I also love the golden shimmer. Normally I would think it would be impossible for gold and silver to go together, but that is apparently not true at all. 






I love Color Club. They have great polishes with great colors. And Color Club always wears really well on me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this color!! It's in my untrieds, but one day, I will wear it.

    As an aside though, I think that if you do decide to thin the bottle, then you should try to use a thinner geared more towards B3F polishes. I'm not sure what would happen if you don't, but just in case, I thought I'd mention it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yeah I found it to be unexpectedly awesome. I hope you like it!
    And you make a great great great point about the B3F thinner. I was wondering why my newly acquired Zoya polishes would chip and then I remembered they are B3F, and I found that they stayed on me better and longer without using a top coat at all, as opposed to my usual Seche. Do you know of any good B3F thinner? Should I just go to Sallys and take a look at the labels?

    ReplyDelete