Tuesday, November 2, 2010

China Glaze: Emerald Sparkled

I'm pretty sure I have the crappy version. It doesn't seem to be nice and jelly-like, like some other picutres I've seen. I was expecting jelly glitter goodness, like a green version of Ruby Pumps. And since I didn't get that, I'm not a big fan. I'll try to franken what I think Emerald Sparkled should be, hopefully soon. As soon as I finally take a trip to Joann's/Michael's and grab some craft glitter. Do any of you know specifically which kind to get? I know Dr. Frankenpolish said she uses Martha Stewart's craft glitter. Does anyone know how much that will run me? 





On an unrelated note, I can't freaking wait for this semester to end. I just want to be done with my thesis and done with this program and to move away and get a real job and not have to deal with interdepartmental politics and academic bull shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment