Monday, April 4, 2011

Ulta: Pinata-Yada-Yada over and under white

I wanted to see how the sparse multi-colored glitter of Pinata-Yada-Yada looked over white, so I did two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, and topped it with a coat of Pinata-Yada-Yada. I like it, but not as much as I liked it over black. Maybe it is the white I used.. I feel like it had a yellow tint to it, which I hateeee. But other than that it is pretty cool. Very festive. 







And then, because I love how China Glaze Party Hearty looks under a sheer white, I put two layers of OPI Funny Bunny (a very sheer white) over the previous mani. 





I like it better under the white. It reminds me of like... an unfocused camera or something like that. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It reminded me too much of Milani - Gems, but this has pink as opposed to red, and I think I like this combo better for summer and such. I really love the white, and I love the sheer white on top -- it almost looks matte, but it has an awesome additional element to it.

    ReplyDelete