Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Easter Mani

I've been playing with dots all week - doing all one color but different shades... all sorts of different colors to match my outfit. Fun stuff. So I decided to keep that theme going with my easter mani. I hadn't done dots in anything other than creme colors before, so this was interesting. I used the Milani 3D Holographic polishes for the dots, and 3 coats of China Glaze White on White for the background. I would have used Sally Hansen's Whirlwind White, but I find that my manis with Whirlwind White seem a tad bit yellow. 






Purple: Milani Hi-Res
Blue: Cyberspace
Pink: Digital
Green: Hi-Tech

I love the flakie holo particles in these polishes. Absolutely love. I wish they would come out with more 3D Holographic polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment