Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Mani

Here is what I was planning on wearing today, and what I actually wore. I originally tried out the China Glaze Ruby Pumps underneath OPI Black Shatter.




Which I did like.. not as much as I thought I would - but I liked it nonetheless. But I figured I would be able to improve upon it today. So instead of a sparkly red base, I went with a hot pink creme base (Ulta Capri Coral). I liked this better - I think because I've adored the combination of black and pink since I was in 3rd grade. I also like how Black Shatter looked in this instance. Instead of painting my nails regularly, I zig-zagged the brush on the nail, leaving these super cool designs. 





1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd love Ruby Pumps under Black Shatter, but I'm feeling more... meh. I LOVELOVELOVE the latter though -- and the design is great!! Smart girl, you are.

    I desperately need black shatter.

    ReplyDelete