Monday, February 28, 2011

Nfu-Oh: 37

I decided to grab Nfu-Oh 37 on a whim because I wanted to see how it compared to Nubar 2010. Well this polish is does still have the awesome duochrome flakies, but it is extra special because it also is jam packed with tiny tiny tiny pieces of miniature flecks that look like glitter! yay "glitter"!! Here I am layering it over Ulta Moody Blues. As you can see in the numerous pictures below the flakie is still present, but the "glitter" gives it a more subdued appearance. Almost like a frosty covering over the flakes. I freakin love it. Especially because the flakies generally lean toward the warm side, turning red and orange for the most part (rarely green), but the "glitter" is definitely on the cool side - comprised of light blue miniature flecks. This polish is awesome. 









1 comment:

  1. Uhm hello AMAZING!! I really want to own all of the Nfu-Oh polishes.

    ReplyDelete